Here's answers to some frequently asked questions:
- Roosters is in the fun business! We have a relaxed atmosphere and intimate showroom where you're never too far from the stage. Our dress code is casual but feel free to get dressed to the nines! Roosters is perfect for date night, birthday celebrations, bachelor/bachelorette parties or any other reason to get out of the coop. But no one really needs a reason to laugh, do they? They just need a laugh!
- We have hilarious pro shows Thursdays through Sundays with headliners seen on Leno, Letterman, Conan, Kimmel, Ferguson, Comedy Central, Last Comic Standing and more! Your Groupon is valid for any of those shows, unless it is a Special Event (see below). You can always find our calendar at www.RoosterTFeathers.com
- You must be 21 and over only, and we're strict about that. You'll need to have a valid government issued photo ID, like a drivers license, military ID, passport or CA ID if you are lucky enough to be young or look young!
- We have a two-item minimum purchase per person policy. That can be either food or drinks and it doesn't have to be alcohol. We have a full bar, a wide range of non-alcoholic beverages and a limited snack food menu. If you're looking to make an evening of it with a nice dinner before the show, there are plenty of nearby restaurants, including PF Changs, Chipotle, Pasta Pomodora and, now open across the street, Five Guys Burgers and Pizza My Heart, among others.
- Groupons are not valid for Special Events. Special Events are dates like New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day and specially-produced shows. Unlike other clubs, we don't make every weekend a Special Event just to keep you from using your Groupon! We currently have one Special Event planned over the next few months, for the Fortune Feimster shows. All the rest of our shows through the end of the year are fair game! Any Special Event would be listed on our Web site, in-house calendar, outgoing phone voice message, etc. so it should be pretty obvious. Please note that since Groupon vouchers are valid Thursday through Sunday only, they are not valid on Tuesday or Wednesday, and therefore cannot be used for our New Talent Competition or Open Mic Nights.
- We have unlimited free parking. Parking is available on the street in front of the club, on the side streets, in the Goodyear Service Center lot (after 6pm), and in the Allario shopping center lot just across Murphy street from us.
- To redeem your Groupon, just call us at 408.736.0921 to make a reservation and mention the Groupon. (We don't need the Groupon number when you make your reservation.) You can find information about our upcoming shows on the Calendar on our Web site, but you can't redeem your Groupon there. Print it out and bring it in with you to hand in at the door, or if you have it on your smart phone app we can take a look at it that way too.
- It is General Admission seating with a Groupon, so that just means that the earlier you arrive for the show the more seating options will be available. Also, you need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the show start time or you could lose your spot if we're sold out.
- You can connect with us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (username @RoosterTF) to find out more about the club, our shows, special promotions, comedy news and other fun stuff!
- We're fun and relaxed, but if your idea of fun is to come to a comedy show and talk loudly with your friends, heckle the comedians or just plain scowl, this is not the comedy club for you!